Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stumbling out of the gate

This is my second attempt at starting a blog. By this time next week I will have surpassed my previous effort. I've always thought that I had a talent for writing but have never really done anything to develop it. I guess I can say that about a lot of things. I think about doing a lot of things but rarely act on those thoughts. I want to change that. I'm going to get busy living and I'm going to write about it here.
I'm sure that this blog will suck for awhile. I'll make changes to the format, content, themes, etc. until I find my voice. I'm sure that I will learn of many new bells and whistles available through blogger and I'll play around and try different stuff. I know other people that write blogs and they have encouraged me to do this. I probably won't tell any of them about it for awhile until I feel comfortable that it is presentable. I will then most likely regret it.
So, here I go. I'll laugh, I'll cry, and if someone reads my blog and says, "What the...you have seriously got to be shitting me!" then I will consider this little exercise a success.

"I am Power Lloyd. My assault on the world begins now!"

2 Comments:

Blogger ambs77 said...

serial killer!!!!
lol

12:57 PM  
Blogger Pudge said...

Thanks for the courtesy comment ambs. It's appreciated. :-)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home