Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Stache'


I am currently sporting a 2 week mustache. I am not under the delusion that this looks good on me. It is hideous. I am a dead ringer for Rod Farva. The boys at the office decided that it would be fun to have a mustache growing contest. From January 1st through February 1st no razor shall touch my upper lip. While all agree that I am a contender for the crown I can't help noticing the strange looks I get from people on the street. Problem is I keep forgetting that I have it. My buddy Justin put it this way, " You think a girl is checking you out then you realize she's just starring at your upper lip."

This weekend my molester stache' will be unvieled to my family and friends. I've got poker tonight with the guys and a family get together tomorrow. I'm expecting a mixed reaction. My friends will have a field day with this. Fresh fodder for jokes and quips galore. Should be good times. Members of my family will not be sure if I am being serious. They'll tell me that it will look good as soon as it grows in a little more but they will know the truth. My sister might actually burst into uncontrollable laughter at the sight of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home