Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Muchos Gracias.

A quick thanks to ambs77 for helping me with my blog. Thanks to her I now have a photo attached to my profile and 1 solitary comment. Yes, I am too much of a blogger 'tard to figure these things out on my own. She has also given me some advice on what to do with my space and, more importantly, what not to do. She is a talented designer, accomplished blogger, and all around cool chick.

2 Comments:

Blogger ambs77 said...

Awe, thanks. :-)

Here's some additional advice for you as well.

When you reference other bloggers it's "blogging courtesy" (or something) to link to their site.

For example, in your post, you would've put this:

Ambs77

instead of:
Ambs77

and voila! you would then have a link to my blog. you can also use that formula but plug in each blog's individual url (website address) and name (instead of Ambs77).

Happy Blogging, Chef Slim.

2:47 PM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

Crap, i forgot it would make the link. I'll email you the template for how to make a link.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home