Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And he cooks too ladies!

I stopped on my way home and picked up a pound of alaskan salmon. I cooked this on tin foil on the grill with a little zesty lemon herb grilling sauce. While that was grilling to perfection I whipped up some cous cous and green beans on the stove. Suffered a slight setback when I ran out of propane and the grill went out. Did I panic? Hell no. In an improvisational kitchen move that would have made Rachel Ray proud I plugged in the mini grill and finished the salmon steaks George Forman style. The end result? Delicious.

I’m getting back into shape. I’m trying to eat healthier. I’m gonna eat plenty of chicken, fish, vegetables, and fresh fruit. Cut out the carbonated drinks and stick to water, skim milk, and fruit juices. I’ve been going to the gym 4-5 nights a week. 30 minutes of cardio followed by 30-45 minutes of lifting. At present I am 6’3” and 237 lbs. I’m going to lose 22 lbs. By the time Kevin Pittsnogle drops his first three in the Final Four on April first I will weigh 215 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home