Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Friday, February 03, 2006

Reader email (pic attached)

The following is an actual email from one of my readers. It is posted here unedited, as far as you know.

From: Withheld
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 1:39 PM
To: Pudge
Subject: You're #1 on my list!

Pudge... oh my god... I have TEARS rolling down my face! (Withheld) sent me your blog site... I have been sitting here, laughing my arse off for the past half hour reading your rendition of the toilet incident.
Seriously Pudge - and if you ever tell anyone I complimented you about ANYTHING, I will vehemently deny it and punish you in the eternal afterlife - but you really have a talent for writing! I cannot stop laughing! Whatever you do in the future, try to find something that uses your sarcastic wit. It would be an absolute shame for you to waste this...
Ok - I'm done being girlie and giving you kudos. Remember - SEVERE punishment if you tell anyone....

- S.

PS. Here is a pic from the shoot last weekend. can't wait to see you.


1 Comments:

Blogger ambs77 said...

Do you smell vinegar?

Something is up here, I have a feeling. Ha ha! If not, GET IT! :-D

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home