Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Excessive Linkage

Ok. So, apparently not everybody is familiar with Summer Sanders. She is an Olympic Gold Medal winning swimmer who is now the host of Fox's "The Sports List" show (this is why the subject line "You're #1 on my list" is funny). To clarify; I do not know Summer Sanders. The email is actually from someone I know. She threatened me if I told anyone so naturally I thought, "I'll post it on the internet."
Summer is, however, on my my top 10 list of smoking hot women who don't get enough credit for being smoking hot. So, because having the hots for Pam Anderson shows a lack of imagination, Here is my list...
  1. Summer Sanders
  2. Emmanuelle Chiriqui
  3. Nicole de Boer
  4. Carey Lowell
  5. Salley Field (circa 1977)
  6. Marisa Tomei
  7. Brittany Daniel
  8. Selma Blair
  9. Cyndi Thomson (retired in her prime. The Barry Sanders of this list)
  10. Filan Monet

The last one is obviously a bit gratuitous, but hey, she is a very attractive woman and it seems like she could use a pick me up. For those of you that know me you may notice two notable omissions from this list. Well, Katie Holmes has either lost her mind or is Tom Cruise's beard. Either way she's out. Minnie Driver has not held up over time; Good Will Hunting - Hot. Guest appearance on Will and Grace- Heinus. It's a shame. I also had Elisha Cuthbert on this list but she probably gets enough credit for being hot so she got bumped.

1 Comments:

Blogger ambs77 said...

you are sweet! :-D not sure i'm really worthy, but i'll take it! ha ha

and yes, you brightened up my morning. that and my boss is out until 10 so i can at least breathe until then!!

p.s. it's 7 degrees here today. WTF?!?!?! not surprising, but still shocking to my system. i had to scrape my windshield this a.m. too. ugh. you know i always need as much time as possible to get to work on time, let alone having to scrape my windshield!!!

have a good day. reg out! :-D

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home