Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Viva' la Mexico!

I will be taking off this evening for Ensenada, Mexico to attend Carnaval! I am told that its a poor man’s version of New Orleans’ Mardi Gras celebration. I have always wanted to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, but obviously it will be awhile before The Big Easy is back to its old debaucherous self and I’m dangerously close to being too old to do it right.

I’m going with PZ, Spicoli, and a friend of Spicoli’s I’ll call Boo. Boo lives in Whales Vagina, CA. We’re flying to Diego, meeting Boo, and driving the 90 minutes to Ensenada. Hilarity will ensue. It should be fantastico! I’m expecting a lot of chicas, Sol beer, tequila, chicas, and dog tacos.



I purchased a digital voice recorder so that I could have a record of what is said and done when alcohol would otherwise not permit total recall. I have been lectured at length about “the rules of the road” and “don’t do me like you did Whatta”. I will state here and now that this is for dictation purposes only. I have no desire to publish any damning material on anyone but myself. I’m not taping anyone without their knowledge and I’ll clear any posts with known participants. That having been said, it should make for some fun posts (when I return on Sunday evening).

So, I’m off to “a warm place with no memory”.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home