Zihuatanejo

"You remember the name of the town, don't you?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My attempt at writing erotica

In this film I will play myself and do all of my own “stunts”
Some digital editing will be required to flatten my abs and add two inches to my penis to bring it to a full eleven; industry standard.

We open on me, buff and bearded, oozing raw masculinity like a young Chuck Norris on leave from Delta Force. I wait impatiently sitting behind the wheel of my black Ford F-350 Supercab 4x4 with the 6” suspension lift and oversized off road tires. Pacing back and forth in the back seat is my beloved black lab Satch, named after famous negro-leaguer Satchel Paige.

A convertible pulls in the drive and out steps a 24 year old Catherine Zeta Jones. She has just come from the gym and is running late. She climbs in the cab and with a kiss she apologizes as there was no time to change out of her bike shorts and sports bra. “That’s gonna cost you.” I say with a playful smile as I press the accelerator and spray gravel across the yard.

As we barrel down the highway surrounded on all sides by gorgeous mountain scenery ’93 Catherine Zeta is apologizing profusely to my penis for her tardiness. The driver of a passing eighteen wheeler witnesses this spectacle and expresses his boisterous approval with a tug on his air horn. Jonsie is not distracted.
Production note: The musical selection for this scene is “Eastbound and Down” by Jerry Reed from Smokey and the Bandit.

Catherine, Satch, and I arrive at a quaint log cabin nestled among the tall pines. The interior of the cabin is completely decorated in a tasteful Realtree camo pattern; furniture, window dressings, bedding, etc…We are both travel weary and agree that a candle lit bubble bath is just what the doctor ordered. This is a family blog so I will just say that this scene involves lots of suds, lots of splashing water, a snorkel, and ends with CJ and I tangled up in a camouflage shower curtain.

I wake early the next morning and leave Catherine naked and sleeping as I slip out of the cabin. At first light I spot a massive 10 point trophy buck from my deer stand and drop him where he stands at fifty yards with a single broadhead just behind the shoulder blade. I emerge from the tree line with the buck draped across my shoulders. I toss the deer on the ground and remove my shirt. My large muscles glisten with sweat. As I take axe in hand and proceed to chop down a massive pine tree with three swift swings Zeta Jones watches through a kitchen window (She is fixing me a sandwich; Turkey and Muentser with chipotle mayo). She is consumed by my raw animal sex appeal and gives in to her desire. She slowly opens her robe and slides her hand between her taught thighs….

Just as I finish my turkey sandwich there is a knock at the door. Cathy opens it to find her old college roommate Carmen Elektra! She is thrilled to see her friend, as am I.

The girls decide to catch up on old times by taking the quads for a ride in a muddy field.
Production note: a montage of the girls riding atvs spraying mud everywhere is set to Gretchen Wilson’s hit single “Here for the Party”.
The scene culminates in a playful impromptu wrestling match that ends in a draw. As luck would have it the cabin is equipped with an outdoor shower. As the girls rinse mud from their perfect bodies they are compelled to relive their first lesbian experience from their freshman year at USC.

Later that evening the cabin is filled with laughter as the three of us trade tequila shots. Carmen has talked us into a game of strip Pai gow; Everybody wins! It isn’t long before the game devolves into a spirited manage a’ trios. We are a heaving panting mass of flesh with arms and legs sticking out in all directions. Following an earth shattering triple simultaneous orgasm the three of us collapse, exhausted, in a heap of cards, poker chips, and bodily fluids.
Production note: We will shoot this scene a second time, including Satch, for the unrated version.

I come to the next morning, Catherine and Carmen in my arms. We decide to leave the cabin in its state of disarray as it is a rental and the deposit has long since been lost. As we depart the cabin, returning to our mundane lives, we are already making plans to return for another wild weekend at Moose Knuckle Lodge.

Fade to credits…

15 Comments:

Blogger Alli Friedson said...

I read the intro and then a little bit of vommit jumped into my throat. I had to stop.

I'm sure it was lovely.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Pudge said...

Its humor Swinker. nothing graphic. In my opinion.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Doc Love said...

Loved it Pudgey!! Good stuff. The wife and I are gonna go bang now. Thx!

8:42 PM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:14 PM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

I can't decide if I should be speechless or fall into the longest fit of laughter known to man.

WTF, Pudge?

Chuck Norris?
"Cathy"
"That's gonna cost you?"
Satch joining in?
Doc Love giving props to this post?

Swinker, we need to get him laid. Quick.

Come to Bunny's bday celebration tomorrow night and we'll try to find you a girl.

Although, I'm not sure I could, in good conscience, unleash the poor thing onto the likes of a Chuck Norris wanna-be who is in dire need to get laid.

eeee heeee heeee!!!!
ooooooh hoooooo hoooo!!!!

(all in fun)

eeeee heeeeee heeeee!!!!!!!!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Doc Love said...

uh ambs?? i'm not sure you realize how cool chuck norris is??!!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Pudge said...

Apparently I mad a tactical error by writing this in the first person. Had I just used the actual Chuck Norris perhaps it wouldn't have made everybody uncomfortable.

As someone who has seen me naked I apologize for putting that image in your heads.

As for the beastiality, well I watched The Aristocrats DVD and was inspired. If you had a big problem with that don't read any posting by me with the title "The Aristocrats". One may be forthcoming.

12:29 PM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

Uhm, I haven't seen you naked?!?!

2:21 PM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

ok, you need to blog more frequently. preferably not in erotica fashion, but something!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Holy crap I'm here yo, and I repeat: don't let those other posters get you down, that was rad! PS: I love that you went with Chuck Norris... nice choice sir!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Alli Friedson said...

Stupid Pudge! Stop working and do something with your life, like post.

Or... call me to go out drinking.

Those are your options!

11:30 AM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

yes, come back. even if it's writing more chuck norris erotica. :-P

2:35 PM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

almost 2 months without blogging.

come ooooooon, pudge! it's like waiting for the next Harry Potter book or something.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Sir? Sir???

Are you dead? I've been told by a third party you're not dead, but I'm not sure I believe it. I'm so bored...POST ALREADY

7:01 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home